1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
- I a tall girl, 6'4". I'm the girl that gets asked about her height, commented to about her height, or looked at because of her height everywhere she goes. But that's ok because I love being tall.
- I firmly believe there's no such thing as being too tall for high heels. I live by that rule.
- My name is Kirsti, pronounced Kier-stee. I'm named after my great-great Grandma Kirsti, who changed the spelling of her name from Kjersti when she immigrated here from Norway. My family still incorporates Norwegian traditions into our holidays.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose. My two-year-old niece thinks this is veeerrrrry cool and makes me do it whenever I see her.
- My favorite animal is the giraffe. Their long legs, long neck and long tongue and tall height make them, in my mind, the animal version of myself. I usually do a little happy dance every time I find a giraffe-themed decor item. And yet, I don't own any. Hmm, wonder what that means?
- I'm accident prone. So accident prone that my family has always called me Wounded Bear. And after an incident a few weeks ago, when I sliced my left thumb and had to make a trip to the ER, my husband is calling me that too.
- I'm a terrible speller. Here's an example: when I was in fifth grade I was chosen as the second runner-up for a state-wide poster contest. The winner's poster would be made into a billboard. The judges told my teachers that the only reason I didn't win was because on my poster (which featured a map of North Dakota) I spelled our capital city wrong. FYI, it's Bismarck, not Bismark. I've never spelled it wrong since!
- My college degrees are in English and Communication. This makes my terrible spelling even less excusable.
- I do western style yodeling--have for over ten years now. I've won a yodeling contest. Um, yes, I'm a dork.
- I worked as a barista in college. Since then, my family and friends have gifted me enough coffee devices that I could have my own shop out of my kitchen! Who's thirsty??
- I collect midcentury enamelware, especially pieces by catherineholm. The collection started with pieces my 106 year old aunt bought in the 1960s and gifted me.
- I love make-up. Thankfully, my mom knows this so I usually don't have to buy much for myself. Most of my collection were gifts!
Questions for me to answer:
My 12 questions for you:
- What's your favorite thing about blogging?
- What's your ideal breakfast?
- Do you crave salty or sweet snacks most often?
- If your family could share one crazy story about you, what do you think it'd be?
- Do you have any collections? What do you collect?
- What's your favorite place to shop online?
- What's your favorite way to get a workout in?
- Do you cook, bake or both? What do you prefer?
- Who is one of your favorite authors?
- A favorite movie?
- What's your favorite season of the year?
- What's your favorite color to decorate with?
Ok, so there's no pressure with this thing. Participate if you'd like, or it's cool if you're thinking "ah, not so much." It's all fun and games.
Thanks again to
Thanks again to