- New paint colors
- Removed the cracked and broken plastic shudders
- New storm door
- New light fixture, mailbox and house numbers
- Our DIY rock wall levels out the front yard and looks soooo pretty.
- New flower beds and potted plants along the front walk.
- The over grown trees and shrubs have undergone numerous trimmings.
- A driveway that's over twice the width of the original, which means I can get in and out of the garage without shuffling Mike's car out of the way. Ah, the simple pleasures in life!
(Ok, I realize that the snow changes the look of the exterior a little bit too. Details...)
Today the appraiser came to check out our house's value. I got to lead him around and explain all that we've done to this little place. Here's hoping that everything continues to go smoothly!